Termite Control for 2 BHK (Post Construction)
You can book Termite Pest Control Services under professional pest control services & treatments at Hygienedunia. Termite control is important, not only in existing buildings but during pre construction period too. When we talk about Termite, prevention is always better then cure.
There are two different process of treatment in case of Termite :
- Treatment for External perimeter shall be done by drilling and injecting chemical emulsion to form a chemical barrier.
- Internal all wooden fixture shall be treated sacrificially. Drilling shall be done at the junction of wall and floor within wherever possible without damages and chemical shall be injected.
- These services are being performed by trained and experienced service partners.
- Our Customer service is quick and responsive to your needs.
- Our goal is to have complete customer satisfaction.
- The team are experts in termite control and will help you stamp out the termites fast.
- We also provide services for ant control, bed bugs control, cockroach control, mosquito control, rodent control, termite control and general pest control services.
Our Termite Control Services for 2 BHK include:-.
- Applying tried & tested pest control methods for lasting results.
- Using top grade & certified govt. approved pesticides.
- 1 year warranty of termite pest control service.
- The service duration of termite control is 2-3 hour for 2 BHK.
- 1 manpower on site for 2 BHK.
Following safety measures should be taken care before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, open all the window curtains and tightly close the windows.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Do not eat or drink while the pest control treatment is being carried out.
- Children’s toy should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post treatment safety measures:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic container or glass containers.
- Throw away the leftovers like food, open water, etc. which came in contact during the pest control treatment.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Enter :
Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried. Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to Pest control Service staff.
Extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
Hygienedunia reserves the right, at it’s discretion, to charge additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to arrival of service team and causes delays to the pest control process.
Inspection of Work:
We highly recommend for the post cleaning inspection and approval from the client side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
No responsible :
Our team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during treatment process.
No Shifting Instructions:
Valuable, heavy or semi-permanent items, such as pianos, wall units, TV & Stands, side boards, book cases, filing cabinets, pot plants and wardrobes will not be removed by our staff.
No Handyman Work:
The staff should not be requested for any handyman services like electrical or plumbing works.