Mosquito Control for 5 BHK
You can book Mosquito Control Services under professional pest control services & treatments at Hygienedunia. Being a hot & tropical country Mosquito is present in most parts of India. The population multiplies when they get stagnant water for breeding. Mosquitoes keep breeding in standing water and shady areas as well.
- Ensure minimum water logging in the surrounding areas.
- No water logging the Plants and bottom plates of indoor plants.
- Ensure proper cleaning of water points and garbage areas on regular basis.
- In the case of Water pounds put some Molly or Guppy fishes, they will never allow the larva to develop in the water.
Our team inspects each portion of your premises to ensure that no breeding point is available for mosquitoes prior to the treatment.
- These services are being performed by trained and experienced service partners.
- Our Customer service is quick and responsive to your needs.
- Our goal is to have complete customer satisfaction.
- The team are experts in mosquito control and will help you stamp out these pests fast.
- We also provide services for ant control, bed bugs control, cockroach control, mosquito control, rodent control, termite control and general pest control services.
Our Mosquito Control Services for 5 BHK include:-
- Chemicals to be used Bayer Spray treatment with 5 ltr. Hand Sprayer, chemical concentration to be used according to the infestation level.
- Applying tried & tested pest control methods for lasting results.
- Using top grade & certified govt. approved pesticides.
- The service duration is 1.5 Hours for 5 BHK.
- 1 manpower on-site for 5 BHK.
- Following safety measures should be taken care before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, open all the window curtains and tightly close the windows.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Avoid eating or drinking while the pest control treatment is being carried out.
- Children toy should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post treatment safety measures to be taken care of:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic container or glass containers.
- Throw away the leftovers like food, open water, etc. which came in contact during the pest control treatment.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Enter :
Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried. Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to Pest control Service staff.
Extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
Hygienedunia reserves the right, at it’s discretion, to charge additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to arrival of service team and causes delays to the pest control process.
Inspection of Work:
We highly recommend for the post cleaning inspection and approval from the client side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
No responsible :
Our team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during treatment process.
No Shifting Instructions:
Valuable, heavy, or semi-permanent items, such as pianos, wall units, TV & Stands, sideboards, bookcases, filing cabinets, pot plants, and wardrobes will not be removed by our staff.
No Handyman Work:
The staff should not be requested for any handyman services like electrical or plumbing works.