Bed Bugs Control(Shops, Offices, Restaurant ) Up To 200 Sq.Ft.
You can book Bed Bugs Control Services under professional pest control services & treatments at Hygienedunia. If bed bugs are installed in your home, they can be very difficult to eliminate without professional help, because they are very small, breed fast, and can hide in the smallest of places. In winter, they invade your homes in search of warmth and multiply rapidly. If we talk about lifespan, they can reach adulthood within 40 days of hatch. The total lifespan of bed bugs is 6 to 12 months in the ideal temperature.
Learn to identify bed bug bites:
- Red welts or swollen marks on the skin, where skin comes in contact with bed
- Itching in the morning
- Regular itching during the day on the red welts.
A lot of time and patience is key to control bed bugs, we start with Spray by the high-pressure pump in a wooden item, bed, sofa, wardrobe, etc. with suitable chemicals. The repetition of the services provided as per requirement from 2 to 3 times.
- These services are being performed by trained and experienced service partners.
- Our Customer service is quick and responsive to your needs.
- Our goal is to have complete customer satisfaction.
- The team are experts in bed bug control and will help you stamp out these pests fast.
- We also provide services for ant control, bed bugs control, cockroach control, mosquito control, rodent control, termite control & general pest control services.
Our Bed Bugs Control Service for 5 BHK Include:-
- Chemical treatment – we spray Bayer to the areas where bed bugs hide, including at upholstery, baseboards, backs of drawers, outlets, behind wallpaper, in outlets and in beds, etc.
- Applying tried & tested pest control methods for lasting results.
- Using top grade & certified govt. approved pesticides.
- 3 months warranty of bed bugs control service.
- The service duration of bed bugs control is 120 minutes for 5 BHK.
- 1 manpower on-site for 5 BHK.
Following safety measures should be taken care of before the commencement of pest control treatment:
- First of all, all the curtains of the window should be opened and the windows to be tightly closed.
- Take out all the clothes & bed which is meant for babies.
- Do not eat or drink while the pest control is being carried out.
- Children’s toys should be secured or removed from areas to be treated.
Post-treatment safety measures to be taken care of:
- Keep your food items in sealed plastic containers or glass containers.
- Throw things like food water which are being used during the pest control services.
- Keep away the pets and children away from areas where pesticides have been applied.
Terms & Conditions:
- Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the pesticide spray has dried.
- The aquarium should be removed from the treatment site or covered with heavy plastic and the air pump turned off.
- Remove all other household pets from the treatment area.
- The Pets and other animals are required to be secured prior to the staff entering the premises and the client accepts full liability and responsibility for any injury caused to cleaning staff.
- The service team will not responsible for any alarms triggered during pest control treatment. The Client must provide the team with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Remove personal items from the floor, remove pets & empty kitchen cabinets.
- An extra charge of Rs. 250 for every 30 minutes will be levied if the service gets delay due to hurdles created by objects.
- Hygienedunia reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge an additional amount where excessive items have not been removed prior to the arrival of the service team and cause delays to the pest control process.
- We highly recommend the post-cleaning inspection and approval from the client-side should be done. We will not be able to entertain any claims regarding any quality issue once the staff leaves the service location.
- Our team shall not be responsible if any damage caused during the treatment process.